At Rogue Resolutions, we specialise in bringing together and combining technologies, techniques and services for neuroscience and in doing so, help our customers around the world to conduct robust, credible, replicable and cutting edge research.
We achieve this by offering state of the art equipment combined with unrivalled service and support from our experienced team of product and application specialists.
UCL Institute of Neurology, London, United Kingdom
Run in collaboration with neuroscientists at UCL London, this workshop course aims to provide participants with plenty of hands-on practical experience and knowledge of the basic principles and applications of transcranial… Read more »
• Uniquely integrated TMS and EEG solution
• 2Hz Monophasic with Paired Pulse option
• 100Hz Biphasic rTMS with burst function (iTBS and cTBS)
• 256 channel EEG with 6kHz sample rate
• Unrivalled 2ms post TMS artefact recovery time
• TMS recharge delay to control TMS recharge artefact
• Fibre optic isolation and internal batteries for improved signal quality
We’ll be attending or exhibiting at these upcoming events, look forward to seeing you there.
We run a range of practical workshops, book your place early to secure a place.
• Intuitive yet flexible project workflow
• Universal MRI and overlay compatibility
• Universal TMS compatibility
• Record data with every TMS pulse:
– coil location and orientation
– stimulator information
– MEP, EEG and fNIRS
This year’s British Association for Cognitive Neuroscience (BACN) Annual Conference showcased some of the latest neuroscience research, with posters from both early-career and established researchers. One of the outstanding posters… Read more »
We are pleased to announce the installation and training of a new integrated neuroscience research solution for Oxford University’s Department for Experimental Psychology. The installed package comprises a DuoMAG… Read more »
We are delighted to announce the winners of this year’s inaugural Rogue Resolutions Challenge, run in combination with a programme of hands-on workshops designed to help and support new research… Read more »